Career exploration involves learning about yourself and the global work environment awaiting you. By exploring the magnitude of career occupations available and developing strategies to realize personal and professional goals, you will be well on your way to identifying a successful career path.
The Career Center offers resources and tools to help you explore your future career.
- InsideJobs is an excellent resource to discover career information in 10 diverse career families and over 15,000 jobs.
- My Next Move is a creative tool for both job seekers and students which offers information on salaries, skills, and required tasks for over 900 careers.
- O*Net Online allows occupation searches based on keywords, skills used, work activities, and interest.
- CareerOneStop offers career planning information, self assessments, and career profiles searchable by state.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook is offered by the U.S. Department of Labor Statistics and supplies a variety of career statistics regarding earnings, training, and outlook.
- Equal Opportunity Publications is a leading publication promoting diversity recruitment of women, minority group members, and people with disabilities.
- Career Insights by Industry – Powered by My Next Move
- Zippia – research career paths