Leaders serve others, so finding time to advance your own educational opportunities can be challenging. Bethel University’s College of Professional Studies offers both online and on-campus degree programs in flexible formats that work with your busy lifestyle.
- No Fee* Prior Learning Assessment
- Flexible Start Dates with Rolling Schedules
- Knowledgeable Military & Veteran Benefits Support Staff
- Choose your Preferred Campus Option:
- 100% Online
- Evening Classroom
- Traditional Collegiate Experience
- Non-Profit Education
- Regional Accreditation
- Take a single course at a time
- Fully writing-based program
- Test Free Environment
- Affordable Programs with Military & Veteran Tuition Rates**
- Find out more about how Tennessee Veterans Reconnect can help
*Why pay for your credits to be evaluated? We will evaluate your prior learning for no additional cost upon receipt of your official transcripts. Simply apply to get started. Have multiple transcripts? Did we mention that we will request the transcripts on your behalf?
** Please visit our Military Benefits page for more information.
TRANSLATE MILITARY LEARNING INTO ACADEMIC CREDIT.
WHERE TO BEGIN: contact your Bethel University representative to initiate the Prior Learning Assessment process. Bethel will utilize your Joint Services Transcript to help access academic credit available to you, because your experience counts!
For more information or to get started on your Bethel University PLA, contact a Bethel representative today!
College of Professional Studies Online Degree Programs
New groups start monthly!
Online Associate Degree Programs: Enjoy flexible start dates with rolling schedules and the reassurance of a single course load each 5 week period. A typical course is 5 weeks in length, starts monthly, and has no specific login times.
Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs: Enjoy flexible start dates with rolling schedules and the reassurance of a single course load each 5 week period. A typical course is 5 weeks in length, starts monthly, and has no specific login times.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Services Management
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership*
*In addition to the management emphasis in Organizational Leadership, students may choose one of 4 optional concentrations:
Customer Relationship Management
Online Master’s Degree Programs: Enjoy flexible start dates with rolling schedules and the reassurance of a single course load each 8 week course period. A typical course is 8 weeks in length and has no specific login times.
- Master of Business Administration (4 concentration options)
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
College of Professional Studies On-Campus Degree Programs
- Associate Degree Programs: Liberal Arts (McKenzie, TN Campus)
- Bachelor’s Degree Programs: Management & Organizational Development
(TN Campus Locations).This degree program also offers 2 optional online concentrations:
Questions about Veterans or Military Benefit’s?
please use the contact form below…
Alternately, you can contact Bethel University Veterans Center at:
Bethel University Veterans Center
2200-A Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
Hours: 9am to 4pm Monday-Friday