Core curriculum creates a foundation for learning developed for working professionals who have little or no previous college credit. The Associate of Art in Liberal Arts program prepares you for the Bethel Bachelor’s Program.
Associate of Art in Liberal Arts
60 Credit Hours. All courses are 3 credit hours unless otherwise noted. Earned in the classroom just one night per week.
- COE 105 Introduction to Professional Studies
- ENG 103 English I
- BUS 265 Microcomputer Applications for Business
- HUM 101 Mark Twain
- SCI 102 Society and Science
- ENG 113 English II
- HUM 102 20th Century American Drama
- REL 1010 Introduction to the Old Testament
- SCI 112 Introduction to Environmental Science
- REL 1020 Introduction to the New Testament
- HIS 208 US History: From the Colonies to 1860
- HIS 209 US History: From 1860 to Present
- MOD 101 Portfolio Development
- BUS 113 Principles of Business
- BUS 120 Fundamentals of Personal Finance
- MOD 205 Group Dynamics
- MOD 252 Organizational Communications
- BUS 300 Business and Professional Writing
Tuition for the 2018-2019 Bethel University Associate of Art in Liberal Arts is $362 per credit hour.
- All course fees
- Textbooks are an additional cost of $125 per course