Core curriculum creates a foundation for learning developed for working professionals who have little or no previous college credit. The College Start program prepares you for the Bethel Success Bachelor’s Program.
College Start: On-Campus
60 Credit Hours. All courses are 3 credit hours unless otherwise noted. Earned in the classroom just one night per week.
- COE 105 Introduction to Professional Studies
- ENG 103 English I
- BUS 265 Microcomputer Applications for Business
- HUM 101 Mark Twain
- SCI 102 Society and Science
- ENG 113 English II
- HUM 102 20th Century American Drama
- REL 1010 Introduction to the Old Testament
- SCI 112 Introduction to Environmental Science
- REL 1020 Introduction to the New Testament
- HIS 208 US History: From the Colonies to 1860
- HIS 209 US History: From 1860 to Present
- MOD 101 Portfolio Development
- BUS 113 Principles of Business
- BUS 120 Fundamentals of Personal Finance
- MOD 205 Group Dynamics
- MOD 252 Organizational Communications
- BUS 300 Business and Professional Writing
Tuition for the 2017-2018 Bethel University College Start: On-Campus is $362 per credit hour.
- All course fees
- Textbooks are an additional cost of $125 per course