Our Healthcare Administration track is fully course-based. Designed for professionals working in hospitals, nursing homes, hospice care, insurance companies, provider networks, or government policy organizations, the Healthcare Administration track prepares professionals to better understand and analyze the business side of healthcare. This track requires twelve courses and takes approximately 23 months to complete. Students may accelerate this track by taking multiple courses concurrently.
This concentration is offered at specific times during the academic year.
Please ask your Bethel representative about upcoming start dates.
- MBA 502: Organizational Behavior
- MBA 514: Statistical Analysis
- MBA 520: Marketing Management
- MBA 506: Managerial Economics
- MBA 524: Managerial Accounting
- HCA 501: Healthcare Administration
- HCA 511: Healthcare Financial Management
- HCA 521: Healthcare Information Technology
- HCA 531: Healthcare Policy, Analysis, & Decision Making
- HCA 541: Human Resource Administration in Healthcare
- HCA 551: Leading Healthcare Organizations
- HCA 561: Quality Strategic Planning & Execution in Healthcare
- All course fees
- All required textbooks and course materials
- 24/7 tutorial support
- Breakfast and/or lunch on orientation and seminar dates (Excludes travel and hotel accommodation to orientations and/or seminars)