The MBA-HRM concentration allows students seeking a robust program in the study of human resources to learn from experts with both a terminal degree and practical experience in the field. Aligned with SHRM’s HR Education Guidelines, the MBA-HRM concentration prepares students to sit for designated HR credentialing exams. This track requires twelve courses and takes approximately 23 months to complete. Students can accelerate this track by taking multiple courses concurrently.
This concentration is offered at specific times during the academic year.
Please ask your Bethel representative about upcoming start dates.
- MBA 502 Organizational Behavior
- MBA 514 Statistical Analysis
- MBA 520 Marketing Management
- MBA 506 Managerial Economics
- MBA 524 Managerial Accounting
- MBA 530 Human Resource Management
- HRM 508 Employee Relations
- HRM 516 Workforce Planning and Staffing
- HRM 524 Total Rewards: Compensation and Benefits
- HRM 532 Performance Management In Organizations
- HRM 540 Risk Management
- HRM 548 Strategic HR
- All course fees
- All required textbooks and course materials
- 24/7 tutorial support
- Breakfast and/or lunch on orientation and seminar dates (Excludes travel and hotel accommodation to orientations and/or seminars)