Designed for working professionals who have at least 30 hours of previous college credit, Bethel’s Bachelor of Science Degree in Management & Organizational Development includes coursework on relevant business topics such as organizational management, strategy, marketing, leadership, and human behavior in organizations. Students also gain insight from the real-world experiences of carefully selected facilitators who are either industry leaders or field experts. Open enrollment allows students to enroll any time, study in a classroom setting with other working professionals, and earn a degree in about half the time of traditional programs. Students focus on one course at a time and attend class one night per week.
Gain a valuable concentration by including Healthcare Management or Information Technology classes in your coursework.
- MOD 300: Introduction to Adult Learning
- MOD 310: Issues in Management
- MOD 350: Human Behavior in Organizations
- MOD 420: Issues in Marketing
- MOD 450: Ethical and Legal Environment of Organizations
- MOD 430: Business, Government, and the International Economy
- MOD 440: Strategic Planning
- MOD 410: Quantitative Approaches to Managerial Decision Making
- MOD 320: Systems Approach to Organizational Change
- CIS 307: Management Information Systems
- MOD 360: Intro to Research Methods and Analysis Using Statistics
- MOD 340: Leadership
- MOD 400: Human Resource Management
- MOD 470: Organizational Research Project or Elective*
- *128 credit hours are required to graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree. The balance of the credits needed after the major coursework is completed can be fulfilled with electives, previous transferred credit, and other advanced standing credit options. Contact your recruiter or advisor for details.
- MOD 4350: Selling & Sales Management
- MOD 4450: Crisis Management
- MOD 4550: Business and Society
- MOD 4800: Business Law
- All course fees
- Textbooks are an additional cost of $97 per course