Online Associate Degree Programs
Bethel University’s College of Professional Studies Associate degree programs are designed with you in mind. Whether you are just starting out, or have a bit of college experience under your belt, you can choose from a number of programs, three concentrations, and either an Associate of Arts of Associate of Applied Science degree.
Associate of Arts? Or Associate of Applied Science?
Which degree is right for you?
An AAS (Associate of Applied Science) degree is perfect for those who plan to find a job in a specialized field immediately after earning an associate degree. An AA (Associate of Arts) degree is designed for students who plan to pursue a four-year bachelor’s degree after finishing their associate. The choice is yours, but it’s always best to talk with your Bethel representative before making your decision.
- Rigorous, relevant coursework
- Facilitators who are leading industry experts
- A fully writing-based program, with no tests
- Books and technology provided at no cost to the student
- Learning with other motivated adults
- No ACT or SAT requirement
- A personal advisor to help you through the entire program
- 24/7 tutorial support