Core curriculum creates a foundation for learning. Developed for working professionals who have little or no previous college credit, the College Start program prepares you to get back into an academic environment. Beginning with an orientation class, students complete courses on topics such as writing, science, history and the humanities.
- Relevant coursework
- Get credit for experience outside the classroom
- Open enrollment, start anytime
- Completion time of 19 months or less
- Study with other working professionals
- Complete courses online or in the classroom
- Laptop computer included
Soon after settling in, Bethel students will receive a new laptop which is theirs to keep long after earning their Bachelor of Science degree. Bethel University was the first in Tennessee to offer this state of the art technology program. The laptops come complete with all the tools necessary to complete coursework and serve as an invaluable tool in the classroom and beyond.