Master of Business Administration Program
In today’s competitive business world, an MBA degree can give you the edge you need to succeed. Whether you are an entrepreneur, a healthcare executive, or anything in between, Bethel’s Executive MBA Program — with its focus on up-to-the-minute business practices and real-life solutions – allows you to apply what you learn in the classroom to the boardroom the very next day.
Our accelerated MBA program offers concentrations in four fields: Academic Practitioner, Executive, Healthcare Administration, and Human Resource Management. Whichever path you choose, you’ll be learning with other business professionals in a flexible, user-friendly online format. Extending the university’s technology initiative, the 36-hour degree program provides technology to each student to facilitate the learning process. This program requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of 3 years professional work experience to apply.
Our Executive MBA Program offers a unique blend of benefits for busy professionals on the move, including:
- Courses taught by leading industry practitioners
- As few as 19 months to complete
- Seminars held for elective credit led by subject matter experts
- Up to 6 credit hours of transferred graduate work
- Classes that start every month
- No graded group work
- Books and technology provided at no cost to the student
- Fully writing-based program with no tests
- Personal advisor to help you through the entire program
- 24/7 tutorial support via SmartThinking
- No GMAT or GRE requirement
Tuition for the 2017-2018 Executive MBA program is $595 per credit hour.