You can connect your Chromebook to a monitor or TV by using the Chromebook’s HMDI port. After you have connected your Chromebook to a monitor or TV, you can extended your desktop across multiple screens or mirror your Chromebook desktop onto a larger screen.
To connect a monitor or TV to your Chromebook, plug a HDMI cable from your monitor or TV into the HDMI port on your Chromebook.
If your monitor or TV does not have an HDMI port, it may have a display Port, DVI, or VGA port. If this is the case, the instructions included with your Chromebook will tell you what type of adapter you need.
Adjusting, Rotating, and Aligning Your Screen
You may need to adjust your screen settings, this can easily be done in just a few steps:
- Click the status area, where your account picture appears.
- Click the external display section and then click Manage displays.n
- Here you can identify displays or adjust their location.n
Mirroring the display
- Press Ctl and
Rotating the image
- Using the drop down menu to rotate the image on your separate monitor.
Centering the screen
- Click TV alignment.
- You can move your viewing area by pressing the arrow and shift keys until you are satisfied with its alignment.
Using the display across multiple screens
- Check the box for Enable Unified Desktop mode.