If you are unable to a webpage or it loads slowly in Google Chrome try closing and restarting Chrome. If by chance, multiple webpages will not load for you or your Chrome browser keeps crashing you can lean how to repair Google Chrome if it is crashing or will not open.
- First try restarting Chrome by closing it and reopening it. (Keyboard shortcut Crtl+Q)
- Try to load the webpage again.
- You can reopen the tabs that you had open last by using keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+T
If these steps above did not work and you still experience the same issues continue to the next steps.
- Try closing all other tabs except the one with the page you are trying to load.
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Try using a different browser to load the same webpage you are experiencing the issues with. If you experience the same problems, it is most likely that the issue is either resulting from your device or the webpage itself.
- Restart your computer.
- You can Report Issues to Chrome regarding webpage crashes.
- Contact the owner of the website to report the issue.
- If the webpage cannot load in a different browser, they may be an issue with the website.
- The last thing you can do it to try using another device to load the webpage. If this works for you, there a few more things that you can do to try and fix this issue.
- Check to ensure that you have an internet connection.
- Check to see if there are any Windows updates available for your laptop.